Sunday, May 13, 2012

little bird




Wow. I am a terrible blog person these days. Things are so wild and busy! Most of my time is spent hanging out with these cool kids and I love it! This is Rylee. Isn't she just a peach?! This was right before she busted out singing a  song for the whole neighborhood to hear! So awesome! She has such a tender heart and is a super gifted singer and artist. Recently found out she quit piano because of a mean teacher. Well heck naw! Back to the piano she goes! We've been practicing some songs. She's got Heart & Soul down like a super pro. Gonna miss these lovies a whole lot. Did I mention I'm moving to Nashville in a couple weeks? So thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Nashville?! Oh my goodness...I've always thought that would be a grand place to live. Oh, how I love your sense of adventure! Sad we haven't seen each other in forever, but dang life is crazy, right? How has so much time passed since we caught up? Miss you, love you and praying for you dear friend. God has you in his hands and has BIG plans for you. Trust him fully, love, as I know you do! :)

    ReplyDelete