Monday, December 30, 2013

christmastime




Bits & pieces from Christmas! 1) my uncle brewed everybody's morning coffee and it was perfect! 2) christmas eve 3) my favorite place 5) grandpa really into his french toast. also pretty much the greatest man on earth! 6) christmas morning breakfast. french toast bake w/ raspberry sauce and fruit & coffee all day! 7) cinnamon rolls. I made those! 8) sophie metz being precious 9) flowery scarf gift 10) christmas tea w/my best friend + her littles (pretty much my nieces)... my last christmas to see them before they move to Africa. freaking love them. 11) dr. dog gifts! my favorite kind!

Christmas is one of those times when I'm just so extra in love with pretty much everything. I'm so thankful to have a family to share a meal with and laugh with. I don't take it for granted one single minute. Went to a super late christmas eve service this year with candles + old christmas songs and it was so peaceful. What a beautiful thing that God came to walk with us and love us and make a way for us. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment